Our letter to the President

Dear President Obama,

Please take action to end America’s affordable housing and homelessness crisis. We need:
  • More section 8 vouchers immediately
  • Build public housing to meet the need
  • Full funding of the National Housing Trust Fund
  • Stop foreclosures

Thursday, April 9, 2009

Sally Ann Mestas, San Jose


Dear Mr. President,

I write you in regard to the people that are down and out like myself. I have been here all my life but I cannot receive food stamps or Medicare because of my age. I am 64 years of age and I am sick, so in other words I really need help. My husband and my mom just passed away and my husband and I were together for 25 years. I am depressed and sick all the time. Please get me some Medicare help.

Please help, Mr. Obama. I really have faith in God and also in you. I hear you talk and it sounds like you are fair. I pray every day and night. God bless you.

No comments:

Post a Comment