Our letter to the President

Dear President Obama,

Please take action to end America’s affordable housing and homelessness crisis. We need:
  • More section 8 vouchers immediately
  • Build public housing to meet the need
  • Full funding of the National Housing Trust Fund
  • Stop foreclosures

Friday, April 10, 2009

Crystal Lopez, San Jose

Dear President Obama,

I have been on the waiting list for the past seven years. I am anxiously waiting for the time my number will be called. I believe there should be more options on housing for the people on cash aid assistance who need general help. Also, I think those who do not know must be advised. Some people who have struggled do not even know about housing assistance or if they qualify. Please take this letter into consideration for all Americans.

No comments:

Post a Comment