Our letter to the President

Dear President Obama,

Please take action to end America’s affordable housing and homelessness crisis. We need:
  • More section 8 vouchers immediately
  • Build public housing to meet the need
  • Full funding of the National Housing Trust Fund
  • Stop foreclosures

Thursday, June 25, 2009

Louie Sandoval, San Jose


First and foremost, congratulations. You made history. GOD BLESS.

Sir, it saddens me that there are no housing facilities for men with children, and help to educate them in parenthood. If you are interested in ideas please contact me. I will make time to express my ideas to you.

Thank you. GOD BLESS.

P.S. I have you in my prayers. keep up the good work.

12 comments:

  1. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Well midlife crisis has excused you again,I wish you made better choices in the women you allow into our life's.i havent heard from you in a year.if someone would have told me you were planning on breaking my heart this way I never would have believed them .I always love you ,carla

    ReplyDelete
  3. Still Mia .still can't believe what you let this women do to.you.i love you two years later

    ReplyDelete
  4. I LOVE YOU STILL ,DESPITE YOUR HARASSING AND HURTING ME WITH THE WOMEN WHO HATE ME SO MUCH THEY PLAN TO KILL ME .BETTER ME THEN MY DAUGHTER .I DONT KNOW HOW YOU CAN BE AROUND THEM BUT I SEE WHAT HAPPENED TO YOUR LOVE .YOU NEED LOVE TO HAVE LOVE AND THERE ISNT A SPECK OF LOVE WHERE YOU ARE

    ReplyDelete
  5. Way to plan Julie kill my whole family how can he stand these bitches ..I stole her man as if

    ReplyDelete
  6. Which gang is gonna kill us now ?damn bitches your so dumb .and Louie's protecting the bitches that do this to me and mine

    ReplyDelete