Our letter to the President

Dear President Obama,

Please take action to end America’s affordable housing and homelessness crisis. We need:
  • More section 8 vouchers immediately
  • Build public housing to meet the need
  • Full funding of the National Housing Trust Fund
  • Stop foreclosures

Saturday, May 2, 2009

Patricia R. Foreman, San Jose


YES WE CAN!

Dear Mr. President Obama,

I am so proud to be a witness to the realizing of this wonderful dream of Dr. Martin Luther King, Jr. I am now a resident of San Jose, California and I am homeless. I am asking that you would do your best to implement more money for section 8 vouchers and low-end-income housing. I am 52 years of age and I am an African-American just needing help to keep a roof over my head. Thanks.

No comments:

Post a Comment